Sunday, May 26, 2013

Introducing Mr. Coffee, Ms. Wine






Cocky coffee to Mellow Wine

 COFFEE: I AM morning sunshine, the kick-start to the day. I can be as
bold and hot as you need me, or medium, sweet creamy and just a tad
bit steamy.  Even if you don’t like me, the pure essence of my smell
can put a smile on anyone’s face because it’s meant to entice- I am
your morning vice. I can drag you out bed, and am so familiar I don’t
even judge your disheveled head.  I am so uniquely me, I am known by
first name basis only, refer to me as---Coffee.   Be careful with the
consumption of me, while I can be the boost you seek, too much of me
can make you jittery.  I can always be by your side in an instant, in
the car, at home, work, or out for a meet and greet. To transform into
something more casual for me is but small feat.  I am often in the mix
while people make amends,  I am good company among close friends.
I’m known to mix well with others, variety is my specialty. You can
enjoy me plain, “au natural” or add a bit of hazelnut, caramel, or
mocha to sweeten me.  I easily transform into an afternoon delight as
well. Even a teenager likes me, my blended Frappuccino mix hardly ever
fails. I can be an ice-cold treat filled with sweets such as chocolate
chips or vanilla bean. I boast a sense of rich heritage from all
around the world, from Central America to Indonesia and Africa too. I
am made especially for you. People everywhere enjoy me. I can be hot
or cold, sweet or bitter, people usually stand in line just to get a
taste of me while on their way.  I  AM the beginning of a glorious
day!

  WINE: While you are the early- riser, I am the wind down night cap.
While you lift the spirits, I AM a spirit.  I am chilled and
sophisticated, brought out for my calming effects after a  very long
day.  Listen good, as I explain how I come into to play. I am so
divine I go by the name-- WINE.  I am a delicacy in my own right,
“humpf”,  a comparison to me,-- with  coffee or tea, I laugh at the
absurdity. Be careful with consumption of me, I can be the peace and
serene you seek while sitting by the fire or if you have too much of
me, the headache you Don’t desire.  I too, have multiple varieties;
dry and delightful or sweet and sophisticated.  I am so potent that I
cannot be handled by just anyone, you must show an ID to prove worthy
of me!  You can be bought at a convenience shop while waiting in long
lines; people pay a tour fee to see the makings of me and my fine
vines.  Everything about me is aged-to perfection.  I am brought out
to commemorate and celebrate for fun and you can be consumed and
enjoyed on the run.  Words associated with me are sleek, full -bodied,
fancy and class; While you get bold, rich, strong, and fast.  I have
to give it to you, we are both world class. From continent to
continent we are known by our name, except of course,….. I have more
notoriety and more fame. I'll continue to let you be the start of the
day as long as you recognize , I AM night’s end where troubles fade
away

No comments:

Post a Comment